Okay so let’s be honest… the Holidays are all about indulgence and for the most part we might not be as healthy as we should be. It’s a beautiful time of year that deserves a little leniency in your fitness regime but that doesn’t mean you have to let it all go to waste. For those of you who remember, Catherine introduced you all to Greenhouse Juice Co. in Toronto in her feature and I am happy to be hosting an AMAZING contest with them to help you get green for the Holidays.
Some fun facts about Greenhouse Juice Co. since Catherine had the pleasure of her intimate visit are the ways in which this Toronto based company has flourished!
With four locations, there are options to meet your juicing needs no matter where you are in Toronto:
- 5 Macpherson Avenue (The flagship store and iconic location)
- 367 King West (a popup inside the Detox Market)
- 2553 Yonge Street (at Briar Hill/Sherwood)
- Commerce Court West (199 Bay Street, concourse level)
Each location is unique and tailored to match the neighbourhood and clientele. Not to mention the TWO brand new locations coming soon in 2015!
There have also been several additions to the menu including new cleanses and juices. Some of the delicious new options are:
- Alpha (Butternut Squash, Red Pepper, Orange) — very rich in provitamin A, and great for the immune system
- Raw, Organic Young Thai Coconut Water — tastes very different from most coconut water in Toronto because it is entirely pure, never heated, HPP-free and 100% organic
- Harlequin (Coconut Water, Romaine, Spinach, Lime) — a unique and highly refreshing take on green juice
- Brazil Nut Milk (Brazil Nuts, Alkaline Water, Dates, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean, Himalayan Salt) — like our almond milk, but made with brazil nuts, which are rich in selenium and vitamin B-Complex and E
- Piloto (Brazil Nut Milk, Pilot Cold Brew Coffee) — a great collaboration with Pilot Coffee Roasters
Lastly, one of the exciting new expansions to the company is the delivery to your doorstep option if you live in Toronto or Mississauga areas.
- Delivery via electric delivery vehicle
- Delivery of juices in reusable cardboard boxes (that are designed to resemble wooden crates) containing reusable ice packs.
- Delivery customers can take advantage of the bottle return program (for every 10 rinsed empties you return you receive a 250 ml juice and a yoga class) by leaving their empties in the box with the ice packs on their doorstep the next time they’re awaiting a delivery.
Lastly, for those of you looking for a great Holiday gift, get 10% off on all gift cards ordered through December 24th. This applies to cleanses as well as recreational juicing.
For more healthy & beautiful inspiration make sure to check out www.greenhousejuice.com and follow @GHJuiceCo on Twitter @GreenhouseJuice on Instagram. Not only are their posts incredibly beautiful but they can also help you to stay on track this holiday season.
Now… who wants to win their very own $100 Gift Card to make the Holidays a little more green? That’s a lot of juice & a lot of inspiration!
1. Follow @GHJuiceCo & @DoTheDaniel on Twitter
2. Tweet the following tweet (shortlink must be included in tweet *)
I want my Holidays to be a little more green with a $100 GC from @GHJuiceCo thanks to @DoTheDaniel http://goo.gl/WVrahO
** WANT AN EXTRA CHANCE TO ENTER? “Like” The DoTheDaniel.com Facebook Page and share it onto your wall. Each Like + Share will give you one extra entry above and beyond your tweet **
** One (1) tweet per Twitter account will count as entry. Tweet must comply with above format to be entered to win. Winners must be following both twitter accounts as listed in Step # 1. Contest odds depend on how many valid entries are received. Contest runs until Monday December 22nd 2014 at 5:00pm EST. ONE winner will be chosen at random and announced via @DoTheDaniel’s Twitter account on Monday December 22nd after 5:00pm EST. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash value. Contest winner will be contacted via Twitter and subsequently emailed for personal details to have prize sent to them. Contest open to Canadian residents only.**
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands I am working with, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account!
Photos: Greenhouse Juice Co