Making time for the ones you love seems like a simple enough statement, but how many of us actually do it properly? Over the years of being together, I have come to understand the importance of date night with Julio. We’re always having cute nights in, cooking our favourite dishes – and we like to go out to a restaurant Roanoke at least once a month to let our hair down. I think we’ve got a nice routine sorted! So much so, that I wanted to share my personal Dos and Don’ts of date night. Because let’s be honest, it’s hard to disconnect in order to reconnect on a deeper level sometimes.
I personally think date nights are great and I think a lot of people can agree with me. In fact, there are many people out there who aren’t in a relationship but still enjoy date nights! You may be wondering how they do that and the answer is… Escorts. This arrangement is quite common these days for people seeking part-time companionship. From the accompagnatrici biella of Italy to the escrotes of France, seeking companionship is something most of us seek, even when we don’t want to commitment of a relationship.
There are no guidelines to a “good” relationship. Every one of them is different and what works for you and your loved one may not work for Julio & I. But what I can share comes from personal experience and what I have learnt after a few years of being married.
- DO turn off or put away your phone. There is nothing worse than making an effort to spend time together and your significant other is on their social media all night or playing clash of clans.
- DO get a nice bottle of wine to enjoy together. I would recommend picking up the newly labelled Flat Roof Manor Pinot Grigio – it’s easy to enjoy and is a wine that any kind of wine drinker (experienced of not) can enjoy
- DO try to make dinner instead of ordering in. Trust me when I say that they will appreciate the effort more than you realize.
- DO let them pick the movie if that is a part of the date. Whether going out to see the new flick in theatres that they’ve been looking forward to or watching Netflix on the couch, sometimes the concession of letting them pick can make the world of difference. And who knows, maybe you’ll end up loving that Anime! Trust me from experience on that one.
- DO make an effort to look good for them (even if you plan to stay in your room). This could be done in a variety of ways such as wearing a sexy night dress from online portals like Slipintosoft (click here to know more). You could also wear your favourite perfume as pheromones play a huge role in attracting your date.
- DO enjoy quality time together. You don’t have to go out and plan something amazing everytime you want to hang out, sometimes a night in is all you need. Pour some drinks, put on the music and bring out the board games. If you want to go that one step further, you can always personalise it. For instance, if your partner loves Magic: The Gathering, maybe try and find some mtg arena codes to surprise them with, or if their favourite game is Cluedo you could organise your own little murder mystery for them to solve.
- DON’T bring up money. I know it’s easy to worry about and we are have our financial struggles. But nothing can derail a nice night together like arguing over bills. Take a night off from the topic and enjoy each other instead.
- DON’T worry about the dishes or laundry. It can wait until tomorrow. Take those few hours together and avoid the distraction.
- DON’T forget to shower and look nice. It’s easy to throw on sweatpants and a sweater, but sometimes the effort is important. Remember what it was like when you first started dating and wanted to impress them.
- DON’T over think it. Not every date night needs to be perfect. As long as you have something planned, no matter how big or small, and have made an effort to be romantic, they will love it. Some wine, some music or a movie & some cuddles can go a long way.
Enjoying the view, relaxing drinking wine while Dylan cooks a special vday dinner for us, happy valentine’s day to me lol. he’s hobbling around bc he hit his foot really hard…I feel a bit bad lol but he insisted on still making me dinner so…. #happyvalentinesday #boyfriendcooking #wine #redwine #southafricanwine #flatroofmanor #merlot #relaxing #makingmedinner #valentinesdaydinner #valentinesdinner #dinner #spicyseafoodlinguine #sitbackandrelax #boyfriendmakingdinner #hvd ????????
Wine inspires me to reach my dreams and keep on dreaming. What do you dream about and what inspires you? Perhaps a bottle of Flat Roof Manor Pinot Grigio from South Africa ($11.95) will give you the keys to help achieve your dreams! #superwinegirlXFlatRoofManor #FlatRoofManor #PinotGrigio #ILoveSAWine
Every day is an opportunity to make an effort for the one you love. So I encourage you to remember the importance of date night like I have for Julio. For more wine pairing & inspiration, make sure try Flat Roof Manor wines for yourself. They not only are a great bottle to keep in the fridge to enjoy after a long day, but make for perfect wine pairings all year long. To join in on the social media conversation, make sure to follow and use the #FlatRoofManor hashtag. We can’t wait to see what you think!
Please remember to enjoy responsibly and never drink and drive. Not intended to be seen by persons under the legal alcohol drinking age or in countries with restrictions on advertising on alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands we are working with around the world, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account. We would love to have you join on our adventures!
Don’t forget to sign up for the DoTheDaniel.com Newsletter
Mobile photos will be taken with my NEW Huawei P10 Plus
*Please note that this is a sponsored post – our disclosure can be found at all times by clicking here.