While 2020 started off in a pretty predictable way for the most part, personally I have found myself inspired to break the rules and switch things up. To talk about my finances, my weight and body image in the limelight, my way of life and my truth more than ever.
To be more honest with myself while trying to more transparent with you. In that same note, I also find myself gravitating towards brands that are doing the same. Evolving instead of doing the same old thing…
Maybe it’s the fact that I am creeping my way up to a ten year mark in the media, the world has become full of new inspiration. To be better, to grow and to continue to evolve as a person and as a brand. Who wants to be the same thing forever anyways?
Following this mentality inspired by a lot of introspection over the last few weeks, I am ready to take on 2020 with a whole new perspective. Similarly I found myself gravitating towards Samsung after the launch of the new Samsung Z Flip Flop.
Oh boy. Here he goes again you might be saying. But hear me out for a minute before you jump to conclusions.
I like to believe that I am not your typical blog or social media account. Yes I am similar in some ways, but you all read because I have something about myself that sets me apart. I am honest to a flaw they say and sometimes a bit too vocal with my opinions.
Haters gonna hate, but years later I’m still going strong having come back from some pretty big set backs.
As a Canadian consumer, I am more likely to gravitate towards brands that reflect my experiences and mirror my personal beliefs. Samsung Canada has for years proven that it’s like no other, has overcome some obstacles and has set the trend time and time again. A flip phone in 2020. They said it couldn’t be done and look at where we are now!
But what are Canadians saying about it you ask? Well numbers don’t lie my friends. “Consumer excitement and response to the new Galaxy Z Flip has exceeded expectations with the device selling out on its first day of sales.
With its unique Flip form factor, advanced camera capabilities and Flex mode, the Galaxy Z Flip lets Canadians capture and share photos and videos from a whole new angle – literally. Its 6.7-inch stunning display enables a full cinematic viewing experience for gaming and movies, and offers a split screen view to do both things at once.”
This phone literally breaks all the rules, changes the game, and flips the idea of what a mobile device is and should be on its head. Pun intended. ?
For those of you spec lovers, here’s some high level points above and beyond the groundbreaking cool factor that has me excited.
- Galaxy Z Flip Infinity Flex Display is an immersive Dynamic AMOLED screen delivering incredible colour quality and reduced blue light. With minimized bezels and no notch, it’s 6.7 inches of stunning cinematic viewing.
- Freestop folding technology allows for hands-free video chats and selfies. So, fold it, flip it, stand it. However you set it up, it reinvents the way you take photos on your phone. The Galaxy Z Flip camera is powerful even at night. Long-exposure shots are morphed into a work of video art with light trails. Use freestop folding as a tripod while Night Hyperlapse gives you a new kind of night shot.
- The dual battery holds more power in less space, letting you fold and unfold all day long. With 3300mAh (typical) and cutting-edge intelligence, the Galaxy Z Flip all day battery lets you make the most out of every charge.
- Wireless Powershare: You can charge your Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy watch, and even a friend’s phone.6
- Storage: Save your hands-free photos and footage with 256GB storage.
- AP & RAM: A powerful 7nm processor and 8GB RAM let you livestream, binge stream, and multitask with little lag.
- Cinema-grade display: An HDR10+ certified viewing experience.
For those of you in or visiting Toronto, The Samsung Canada experience store at CF Toronto Eaton Centre is a great place to see the hottest new items first hand and get yourself as excited as I am!
Orders for the Galaxy Z Flip purchased on samsung.com/ca continue to be processed for the next product allotment scheduled to arrive on Friday, February 28th. For more information about Galaxy Z Flip, please visit https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-z-flip/
To join in on the social media conversation and to get inspired to live a #GalaxyZFlip fans around the world and right here in Canada from coast-to-coast, make sure to follow @SamsungCanada on Twitter & Instagram.
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands we are working with around the world, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account.
Photos: Daniel Reyes, Samsung Canada & All Social Media accounts listed above
Don’t forget to be kind & laugh a little more this year
*Please note that this may be a sponsored post – our disclosure can be found at all times by clicking here.