When it comes to Black Friday, you know how I feel. While I love the idea of shopping, I always end up thinking about the clutter it will make in the house, especially now that the new living room is all set up and spotless(ish). And of course, the clean up that comes along with it before we host friends and family in the coming weeks. So how am I cleaning up this #BlackFriday you ask when it comes to deals? This is how!
So let’s talk about the best Black Friday sales this season!
You’ll remember I shared all about the iRobot Canada Roomba i7+ as one of the best addition to my life in a very long time (click here to read all about that!) This year, iRobot has announced some AMAZING Black Friday deals you can’t miss!
- Roomba 614 – $20 off regular price beginning November 22
- Roomba e5 – $100 off regular price beginning November 22
- Braava jet 240 – $30 off regular price beginning November 22
- Braava jet 380t – $50 off regular price beginning November 22
- Roomba 675 – $70 off regular price beginning November 22
- Roomba 960 – $250 off regular price beginning November 29
- Braava jet m6 – $100 off regular price beginning November 29
I think what I’m most excited is that I’ll be getting my hands on the Braava jet m6 ($699.99 CAD) just in time for all those cleaning sessions Julio is going to have us doing before get togethers and gift giving!
Ideal for multiple rooms and large spaces, the Braava jet m6 helps tackle all of life’s messes on hard floors. Simply attach a mopping or sweeping pad and the robot automatically takes it from there to give you fresh, clean floors. If you have a pretty big cleaning job to tackle then you may find it best to take a look at a Dallas apartment cleaning service if you are in that location, otherwise, you can contact a local cleaning service to make your home clean and tidy for Christmas… and after, (guests are always messy).
- Uses iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology and Imprint Smart Mapping to get to know the home’s floor plan, giving users total control to choose which rooms are cleaned and when.
- Features Maximized-Edge design to help the robot get into corners and along edges.
- Tackles sticky messes, grime and kitchen grease with Wet Mopping mode; and captures dirt, dust and pet hair using electrostatic force in the Dry Sweeping mode.
What am I most excited for when it arrives, that together with my #Roomba my home will never have an excuse to be dirty again. It’s kind of like I’m treating not only myself but my home for the holidays!
The Braava jet m6 robot mop delivers fresh, clean floors throughout the entire home – learning, mapping and adapting from room to room. Ideal for multiple rooms and large spaces, the Braava jet m6 helps tackle sticky messes, grime and kitchen grease on hard floors. Simply attach a mopping or sweeping pad and the robot automatically takes it from there.
With the introduction of our new robots, iRobot is ushering in the next generation of connected home automation with Imprint Link Technology that enables robots to intelligently communicate with each other – working in sequence to get the job done. Imprint Link Technology enables cleaning automation between the Roomba i and s Series Robot Vacuums with the Braava jet m Series Robot Mop.
Get out there and clean house with these Black Friday sales – pun intended!
To join in on the excitement with me as you revolutionize the way you keep your home clean and make your 2019 easier, make sure to follow @iRobot on Twitter and Instagram and ‘Like’ the iRobot Canada Facebook Page. Use and follow the #BravaaJet+ and #Roomba hashtags – I can’t wait to hear what you think!
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands we are working with around the world, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account. I would love to have you join on my adventures!
Photos: iRobot Canada, Daniel Reyes & All Social Media accounts listed above
Don’t forget to be kind & laugh a little more this year
Mobile photos were taken with my Samsung Canada Galaxy S10+ on the Rogers network
*Please note that this is a sponsored post – our disclosure can be found at all times by clicking here