With countless events on the horizon happening in Toronto, few get me as excited as those dedicated to Food. As I’m sure you’ve come to realize, I’m slightly obsessed with food & cooking. It’s a passionate affair that helps to transport me to corners of the globe in a single bite. Well, to those of us working in the Food & Restaurant world in Toronto, it’s time to get excited for The Restaurant Canada Show which is returning to Toronto March 1-3 at the Allstream Centre at Exhibition Place!
The Restaurants Canada Show attracts thousands of industry professionals and puts them face to face with exhibitors such as Nella and many, many more, showcasing all their latest industry products. The show is overflowing with fresh ideas to help promote, grow and manage your business.
- 12,000 industry professionals
- 1,200 exhibit booths
- dozens of chef demos and business seminars
- specialty pavilions
- equipment and smallwares
- technology and services
Highlights of this year’s show include:
– Budweiser brings Jon Taffer, executive producer and host of the hit reality series Bar Rescue to the Shake & Sling pavilion on March 1st
– Learn the recipe to restaurant success in the Eat & Tweet seminar brought to you by Branding & Buzzing founder, Sean Beckingham on March 2nd
– Stop by the Crystal Head Vodka booth to meet Dan Akroyd, and find out what vodka tastes like when it’s been filtered through Herkimer Diamonds on March 3rd
Tickets to this event are reserved for industry professionals only are sure to sell out fast. I encourage you to register here today to come join me at one of the best Food events of the year.
For more information on this year’s exhibitors, click here.
Finally, to get inspired for all things food coming to this year’s show, make sure to follow @RestoShow on Twitter and use the #RestoShow15 hashtag to join in on the social media conversation.
For more behind the scenes of this and other events I am working with, make sure to follow along with the#DoTheDaniel Instagram account!
Photos: The Restaurant Canada Show