I know that we have been travelling a LOT as of late, and amid a whirlwind schedule leading into the holidays we recently had the opportunity to attend Bloor Street Entertains in the city of Toronto. The largest charity event of the calendar year, in support of CANFAR, I proudly attended as Julio’s plus one. While I am proud to Co-Chair the Legacy 2.0 Chapter of CANFAR in Ottawa, he is a National Ambassador and I happily was the proud husband and plus one for the evening and weekend. But for an elevated experience, I knew I had to find an elevated hotel in the city that could match that fabulous energy. Thankfully for us, Park Hyatt Toronto was able to show us why it is one of the best hotels in the country.
“After an extensive four-year renovation, the reimagined Park Hyatt Toronto welcomes guests back to the luxurious Yorkville neighbourhood. From touring world-renowned museums and art galleries to enjoying a treatment at Stillwater Spa or deliciously crafted cocktail overlooking the Toronto skyline, possible experiences in the city are endless.’
Located in the heartbeart of Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood, the building itself immediately strikes awe immediately from street level and upon entry continues to wow and inspire.
“Revel in the harmony of thoughtfully considered details: stunning architecture crafted with authentic materials, meaningful interiors by world renowned designers, and expertly curated art collections. Park Hyatt hotel designers furnish the finest in elegant taste while complementing the unique characteristics and culture of the destination.”
So what were the five things I learned about myself, inspired by the property?
- Elevated elegance is a state of mind and not one particular “thing.” By putting your best forward and allowing the world to see you, you can inherently become the best version of yourself. The hotel doesn’t need to boast in order to be fabulous, and I loved that lesson.
- Sometimes simplicity is the best option. The menus at the hotel and its restaurant aren’t contrived and trying to hard and do simplicity really well, which make me want to continue coming back.
- Never assume you know best and that you can stop learning. The rennovations took some time and I’m sure a few changes were made along the way in order to be its most iconic self. After ten years of doing what I do, I can 100% empathize with that feeling and I’ll never stop evolving either.
- Share your success with friends. The hotel has basked in the limelight it deserves because it’s incredible staff, team and fans. Without them, neither the property or I would be as successful as we are.
- Know your worth and stand true to it. Park Hyatt Toronto is an elevated experience, but I can promise you with certainty that it is worth every penny you spend on immersing yourself in one of the best hotels in Toronto I have ever experienced.
From dinner at Joni Restaurant to selfcare spa days at Stillwater Spa Toronto, after works drinks at Writers Room Bar and so much more, 2023 is the year that I am leveling up my life and my business at a destination that celebrates and mirrors my goals. I encourage you all to do exactly the same.
Why? Because you deserve it!
Come along with Julio & I if you aren’t following us yet at @dothedaniel & @fashionights on all social media platforms.
Photos: Daniel Reyes Cocka and aforementioned participating brands
Don’t forget to be kind & laugh a little more this year
*Please note that this may be a sponsored post and promotional consideration may have been offered by participating brands – our disclosure can be found at all times by clicking here.