TIFF TIFF TIFF… I am living and breathing The Toronto International Film Festival and have been for weeks. It’s one of my favourite times of year and one of our busiest (as I’m sure you’ve come to realize!). So we’ve talked about films, celebrities and gifting lounges… but we haven’t talk about what people are wearing to all these amazing events. When the best of the best need an outfit for a soirée or TIFF themed get together, there is one name that they always think of. Stylist Box and the fabulous brands they carry returned for another year of TIFF red carpet readiness with the #StylistSuite in a luxury penthouse at Trump® Residences. Come and see the behind the scenes with DoTheDaniel.com!
The #StylistSuite was actually my first stop over the course of what seemed like a whirlwind week of TIFF, and I have to say they set the bar very high for everything that followed. Set amid a suite on the 56th floor that overlooked the skyline of Toronto in all directions, there was fashion and food as far as the eye could see. I had the chance to meet with designer friends I knew and make a few new ones while I was there… It was relaxed, sophisticated and truly helped me to understand that the styling services of Stylist Box are some of the best in the business.
“The Stylist Suite will provide exclusive access to a range of women’s daywear and eveningwear, menswear, jewellery, shoes, and handbags for personalities to borrow for red carpet appearances and press junkets during the ten day festival. This year’s designer roster is exclusively Canadian with an assortment of women’s evening and cocktail dresses from Andrew Majtenyi, Daymor Couture, Hilary MacMillan, Huntington, Narces, Ryan Alexander,and Zarucci accessorized by jewellery from Atelier by MMCrystal, Caroline Neron, and Huntress. Visiting male celebrities will be outfitted by Finezza – Au nom de l’Homme with shoes and accessories by Parc City Boot Co. and jewellery from Neron.”
The experience left me spinning with excitement… but oh wait. It’s not JUST for the fashion!
- Pour Niagara “The Ultimate Niagara Weekend Get-away Package” for VIP guests valued at over $2,000, which includes:
- A mixed six-pack of Pour Niagara wines (Value $180.00)
- Round trip transportation in a classic black cab (Toronto-Niagara) with an extra 5 hours of service within the Niagara Region provided by Niagara Community Transportation Group (Value $900.00)
- 2 Night’s accommodation at the Woodbourne Inn (Value $600.00)
- Private paddle board 4 hour lesson for 2 people including board & life jacket rental from Paddle Niagara. Picnic basket from Pour Niagara with artisan cheeses, local orchard fruit and preserves with 1 bottle of wine (Value $160)
- Private yoga & meditation session for 2 people from Fox Den Yoga (Value $80)
- Complimentary VIP tastings for 2 people at the following wineries & brewery; Back 10 Cellars, Between the Lines, Flat Rock Cellars, Coyote’s Run, Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery, Rennie Estates, Silversmith Brewery & Westcott Vineyards (Value $200)
- An evening gown from renowned cocktail line Narces valued up to $5,000
- Fly Studio annual unlimited aerial yoga membership valued at $2,156
- A private $1,000 shopping studio visit to LAB Consignment which boasts a plethora of luxury resale womenswear
- Clancy’s Boxing VIP Starter Kit with CBA gear, boxing gloves, and class package valued at over $500
- Soul Breakthrough Business reading valued at $333
- Beauty Gives Back celebrity beauty package
- Atelier by MMCrystal limited edition necklace valued at $195
- Raw Juice Guru personalized raw juice cleanse
- Parc City Boot Co. will provide a pair of luxury men’s shoes, scarf, bowtie and pocket square
- Lash extentions courtesy of Emerald City Beauty Bar
- $100 gift card for Canadian furniture company Artemano
- A gift card for a 45-minute numerology reading with Andrea Mai of Andrea’s Numbers
- An hour of free ping pong at SPiN Toronto
- Monika Schnarre iampure AntiOxidant Day Cream and AntiAging Night Cream
- Salon and spa services at Salon Daniel & Spa
- Moov Cosmetics vegan, 7-free nail lacquer nail lacquer
- Steam Whistle brewery tours
- Toronto Popcorn Company snacks
- AT chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- ThreeWorks Apple Chips made with real sliced fuji apples
- A bottle of refreshing Boxed Water
What a swag bag, am I right?! My goal is to one year hit that celebrity status and bring you all along for the ride with me!
“The Stylist Suite has partnered with Beauty Gives Back, the charitable initiative of the beauty industry behind the incredibly successful cancer support programs Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca. Visiting celebrities are asked to sign a five foot tall Big Love Ballwhich will be later auctioned off at the charity’s annual fundraiser, Mirror Ball in November.” I LOVE that. So much.
Take a look at some of the star studded and amazing moments during the #StylistSuite with Stylist Box below!
Thank you again to the team at Stylist Box for having DoTheDaniel.com for another year and congratulations on the HUGE success of this year’s #StylistSuite!
To follow along on the #StylistSuite adventures, make sure to follow @ on Twitter & Instagram. Comment on your favourite moment & lool they helped to create. We can’t wait to see what your favourites are!
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands we are working with around the world, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account. We would love to have you join on our adventures!
Photos: Stylist Box, Daniel Desforges & Ryan Emberley