In case you haven’t noticed, I am a fan of Valentine’s Day. Not for the cheesy heart-shaped boxes of chocolates or red roses, but rather for the romance. There is some unexplainable beauty in showing the one you love how important they are to you in grand gestures and one of a kind experiences. As I’m sure you’ve come to realize, Trump Toronto has been and will continue to be, a vital part in the story of my own romance. The hotel & its amenities are integral to memories that Julio & I share. Be it for birthdays, anniversaries… or future Valentine’s Days. That is why I simply had to show you all what the newly launched Be Mine, Sweet Valentines package is the best way to spend Valentine’s Day with the one you love. At my favourite hotel in Canada, I can guarantee that this will be the best 14th of February you’ve ever enjoyed.
Although I already owe Julio a stay at Trump Toronto for our recent anniversary on February 1st, I am already thinking ahead to Valentine’s Day as another romantic moment I want to make perfect. The best way I could do that is with this incredibly romantic luxury package including:
- A bottle of Dom Perignon and canapes upon arrival
- Purebeauty Salon & Spa treatments such as a couples’ 90-minute hot stone massage, 75-minute collagen restoration facials, deluxe spa manicures/pedicures and a couples’ styling session in the hair salon
- Champagne lunch for two in Purebeauty Salon & Spa
- .89 carat diamond Ivanka Trump Crossover ring from Birks
- Multicourse Valentine’s Day dinner for two from America Restaurant complete with sommelier selected wine pairings in the privacy of your dining room
- Two full breakfasts for two in either America Restaurant or in-room dining
- Valet parking
This is, in every way possible, THE most romantic Valentine’s Day I can imagine. For those of you looking for a romantic getaway but perhaps to a lesser degree (and price point) I would highly recommend the Urban Romance package. Both allow you to experience what Trump Toronto truly has to offer and why they continue to be awarded accolades and awards as the best hotel in Canada.
Make sure to book your Be Mine, Sweet Valentines package by clicking here.
For those of you thinking of the Urban Romance package, make sure to make your reservations here.
As of course, to stay inspired by the best hotel in the city, make sure to follow @TrumpToronto on Instagram and Twitter. Not only for photos of their immaculate hotel and amenities, but for #LoveTrumpToronto and #TrumpTorontoFlashFriday hashtags. You’ll just have to follow to see why.
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands I am working with, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account!
Photos: Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto