While it may not seem like it at the moment, Spring is on it’s way! And with that, comes time for a brand new wardrobe. Throw away those puffy jackets and parkas! Toss out those wooly scarves! Ditch the clunky winter boots! Okay, so don’t literally throw them away… maybe put them away in storage? You get the point. It’s time for a serious change in fashion.
So who better to introduce us to the latest and greatest in Spring fashion than the fabulous style expert, Lynn Spence! Sears Canada is leading the way with beautiful quality-made clothing for the whole family.
Here are some of Lynn’s essential spring fashion tips:
1) Choose fitted silhouettes for a more flattering look, no matter what your body shape.
2) Don’t be afraid to pair patterns and fabrics – even similar ones!
3) Pair black and white with neutral colours for a higher end, more expensive look.
4) There’s no need to sacrifice comfort for style. It’s all about the fabrics!
5) Have a few quality key pieces that you can interchange, instead of a whole bunch of stuff you never wear.
Looking for a new wardrobe this new season? Look no further. Stop thinking that this store is just for your grandma. Spring into Sears! You’ll be pleasantly surprised at what you’ll find.
Catherine Sugrue, CNP
Photos: Catherine Sugrue