For those of you who remember, we recently helped to celebrate the GRAND OPENING of ARTEMANO Don Mills. I also had the opportunity to be a part of a holiday themed photoshoot during which I created 3 ARTEMANO themed cocktails. And now, the celebrate the end of an amazing year I am giving you 3 ways to enter to win a $200 GC to ARTEMANO!
Three is a good number for this holiday post. Here are three reasons why I love ARTEMANO!
One of the things I loved most about ARTEMANO Don Mills, similar to their other locations, was how inspiring the space truly was. At every turn, it seemed as though I fell in love with a new piece of furniture & decor for our home. With a revolving inventory of unique and inspiring pieces, there is always something to see at your local location.
There is something to be said for a store where I feel so comfortable, I can sit down and chat with friends while shopping. To me, it shows how easily the beautiful items available at ARTEMANO can fit into my home and yours. If you have yet to visit your local ARTEMANO, you have to go now to see what I mean!
South Asian inspired, ARTEMANO sources their materials from around the world. With sustainability in mind, I can rest assured that items I purchase will add to my home without destroying the home of others. It is not mass produced and synthetic. You can actually feel how natural each item is and it brings the most relaxing energy into your home – which, if it’s like mine, can use some relaxation and tranquility.
Prior to leaving on our recent trip to The Dominican (stay tuned for our wedding story coming live to the blog!) I took part in a holiday themed photoshoot with ARTEMANO. I created three cocktails for the holidays and New Year’s that are sure to wow your guests.
Here are our three cocktail recipes to try this holiday season:
- 2 oz Grand Marnier
- 0.5 oz pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 Cinnamon & Nutmeg ice cubes
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- Prior to making this cocktail, add cinnamon and nutmeg to an ice cube tray and freeze overnight. In a rocks glass, add ice cubes, rum and vanilla extract. Fill with gingerale to taste. A sweet and savoury cocktail that will have your guests thinking about warm evenings by the fire.
- 1.5 oz Belvedere Vodka
- 1.5 Disaronno Originale
- 1.5 oz Coconut Milk
- 1.5 oz Fresh Mango Juice or Frozen Mango Pieces
- Fill martini shaker with ice and combine vodka, coconut milk & mango juice. Shake for 1-2 minutes to ensure ingredients are well mixed and chilled. Strain into a martini glass and serve for a South Asian inspired cocktail that is sure to warm up your guests on a chilly winter night.
- 1 oz of Bacardi Maestro de Ron Rum
- 1 oz of Peach Syrup
- Moët & Chandon Brut Rosé Champagne
- Fresh Pomegranate seeds
- In a champagne flute, add Bacardi Maestro de Ron Rum. Slowly pour Moët & Chandon Brut Rosé to fill 3/4 of the glass. Carefully drizzle peach syrup into the glass (the sugar will cause the champagne to fizz). Believed to have mystical healing powers in South Asia, by adding fresh pomegranate seeds to this cocktail, you will create a magical moment when you toast to a Happy New Year.
Enter Via Twitter:
Once followed, tweet the following:
Time to cheers to the holidays with @DoTheDaniel! Click here to enter to #WIN a @ArtemanoDecor $200 GC! http://bit.ly/1ms7P15
AND because we are feeling generous, there is NO tweet restriction for the duration of the contest. Each tweet will count as ONE entry.
Enter Via Instagram:
Like this photo and tag two friends in the comments section.
Enter Via Facebook:
“Like” The DoTheDaniel.com Facebook Page
Like AND Share this blog link. Once you have done so, let me know in the comments section.
Enter in all three ways to increase your chances!
NO tweet restrictions per twitter account – each tweet will count as ONE entry. Winner must be following all twitter accounts as listed in Entry Option #1 to be deemed valid entry on Twitter. Winner must be following all Instagram accounts as listed in Entry Option#2 to be deemed valid entry on Twitter. Contest odds depend on how many valid entries are received. Contest will run until Thursday, December 25th 2015 at 5:00pm EST. ONE winner will be chosen at random and announced via @DoTheDaniel’s Twitter / Instagram / Facebook Page on Thursday, December 25th 2015 at 5:00pm EST. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash value. Contest winner will be contacted via Twitter (or alternate social media) and subsequently emailed instructions on how to have prizes sent to them. Contest open to Canadian residents only. **
For more behind the scenes of this and other amazing brands we are working with around the world, make sure to follow along with the #DoTheDaniel Instagram account. We would love to have you join on our adventures!
Photos: ARTEMANO & Daniel Reyes
Please remember to enjoy responsibly and never drink and drive