For those of you who follow along in our social media adventures, you’ll have seen that we have partnered with Nordstrom to bring you some exciting events and BTS moments leading up to not one, but TWO galas taking place in Toronto. By now you’ll know that Nordstrom CF Toronto Eaton Centre & Nordstrom Yorkdale Shopping Centre are opening their doors in the coming weeks. The arrival of Nordstrom to Canada has been an exciting time for one of our favourite brands (you’ll remember we were one of the first to bring you Nordstrom Rideau Centre details here). To help celebrate the arrival of the two new Toronto locations, the #NordstromTO Galas are a great way to join in on the excitement!
I was just as excited about having @nordstromykd & @nordstromeaton at tonight’s @DinerEnBlancToronto as I am for their openings in Toronto later this year. I’m SO happy to be partnering with them for some amazing events coming up this year. Don’t forget to join us for the Opening Galas by purchasing your tickets at www.nordstromrsvp.com/Toronto ? #NordstromTO #DEBTO2016 #DinerEnBlanc
I am beaming with excitement for the upcoming @nordstromeaton Gala. As part of my partnership with @Nordstrom, I’ll be bringing you BTS at the Gala and during events taking place over the next few weeks before the highly anticipated GRAND OPENING! ? To purchase your tickets to join us at The #NordstromTO Gala on September 14th at @cftoeatoncentre and/or the @nordstromykd Gala on October 19th make sure to head to www.nordstromrsvp.com/Toronto before they sell out!
Among some of Toronto’s most fashionable and amazing people, I cannot wait to attend these highly anticipated events – and we want YOU to come!
Click HERE to RSVP to The NORDSTROM CF TORONTO EATON CENTRE Gala on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 from 7-10pm (Fashion Shows at 8PM & 9PM)
Be among the first to preview your new store with a glittering event of fashion, shopping, cocktails, gourmet fare and live entertainment including:
- Two tented runway shows highlighting fall collections from top Canadian designers.
- Celebrity DJ Jazzy Jeff spinning on our main level—plus guest DJ appearances by Grandtheft and KillaxKels.
- Performances by local supergroup Dwayne Gretzky, featuring members of July Talk, Born Ruffians and more of Toronto’s top bands.
- Appearances by Canadian designers Wing Yau, of celebrity-favorite jewellery WWAKE, and 19-year-old fashion wunderkind (and LVMH Prize finalist) Vejas Kruszewski.
Plus, sip your favorite bubbly at our champagne bar, or create a shareable GIF in our social photobooth—there’s fun to discover on every level.
Experience the store before we open our doors. Enjoy a glamorous night of fashion, shopping, cocktails, gourmet fare and live music, including:
- Fashion shows that emerge right before you around the store, highlighting Resort 2016 collections from American and European designers.
- Special guest DJ appearances by actor/comedian Russell Peters, Hannah Bronfman & Brendan Fallis, Sophie Jones and DJ Jazzy Jeff, who’ll be spinning throughout the night.
- Performance by classic soul musician Sean Jones and his band.
- Appearances by Canadian designers Aurora James of Brother Vellies, and Steven Tai, representing his eponymous line of progressive, luxe sportswear.
- Plus, test the latest mixology trends at the drink lab, or create a mini video GIF in the 360º photo booth— there’s fun to discover on every level.
We cannot wait to get dressed up in our fashionably chic attire to join in on the excitement and encourage you to not miss out. And of course, what makes me the most happy about it all is that ALL GALA PROCEEDS benefit:
“Covenant House Toronto, Canada’s largest homeless youth agency; Humber River Hospital Foundation, North America’s first fully digital hospital; childhood cancer care champion Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario; SickKids Foundation, Canada’s leading centre dedicated to improving children’s health; St. Michael’s Foundation, Toronto’s leader in critical and trauma care; and Women’s College Hospital Foundation, Canada’s leader in advancing health care for women.”
So what are you waiting for? Click here to get your tickets TODAY!
To join in on the excitement around the much needed and highly anticipated arrival of Nordstrom in Toronto, make sure to follow @#NordstromTO hashtag to show us how excited you are and your favourite gala memories. We can’t wait to see you there!on Twitter and Instagram. Use and follow the
And of course, we will see you on opening day at both locations!
*Please note that this is a sponsored post – our disclosure can be found at all times by clicking here.