When I heard the words “Canada’s largest showcase of natural health and green living returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre with its biggest show ever”, I almost pooped my pants. Okay, not really. I’m a bit classier than that (kind of). But I will tell you, it’s a Holistic Nutritionist’s dream come true!
Now in it’s 28th year, the Whole Life Expo is aimed at providing people with the tools they need to live a healthy, happy, eco-friendly lifestyle. What’s on offer? There will be over 300 exhibitors from November 28th to 30th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre showcasing herbal medicine, organic foods, homeopathic medicine, raw vegan products, natural skin care and more! You can shop for holiday gifts in the international craft market or even attend any of the over 80 different seminars and demonstrations in the Speaker Spotlight series.
“The show just keeps getting bigger and better, and now more than ever offers a one-stop resource for expert advice, and product offerings across all categories to help you transform your health, and achieve ultimate vitality,” says Julie Daniluk Whole Life Expo spokesperson, TV Host, Author and Nutritionist.
Here’s a list of some key show features that you’d be craaaazy to miss:
– “100 more Dynamic Exhibits: featuring the latest in natural health supplements, alternative medicine, specialty food, and innovative products and services for your mind, body, and soul. These include features like scar removing technology, water alkaline and purification systems, floatation therapy, holistic dentistry, natural hair and skin care, minerals and supplements, and specialty super foods including sugar-free, gluten free, and power drinks.
– Undiet Your Life: Simple Strategies For Optimal Health, Wealth and Happiness with Meghan Telpner! Be inspired to start taking action towards building the life of your dreams. With Meghan’s humour and contagious passion, you’ll be empowered to make the everyday habits you need to, to change the way you live your life.
– Springtime in December – Get Off the Food Grid with Steve Meyerowitz ‘Sproutman®’: Enjoy homegrown food. No soil or green thumb required. Discover how to restore vitality back into your diet, even in the middle of winter. You can lower your food bill and raise your nutrition!
– Boost Your Brain Power at Any Age with Dr. Kate Rhéaume-Bleue: Join us to learn exactly what happens to the brain as we age, and how to preserve mental sharpness. Discover why some people get Alzheimer’s disease and some don’t. What are the early warning signs? What can we do their boost our brain power today and for the future, and much more.
– Dirty Diets with Brad King: Have you ever wanted to know why 99.5% of diets actually make you fatter? Learn how to retrain your metabolism in order to look, feel, and perform the way you’ve always dreamed. Discover as well the environmental factors that contribute to excess weight gain.
– Look Younger Naturally with Lanre Tunji-Ajayi: Did you know your skin can age slowly, or rapidly, depending on what you feed it? Come and take a journey of discovery on how to keep your skin youthful, healthy, and vibrant.
– Secrets to Healthy Kids – Meridith Deasley BA RHN: discusses the hidden epidemic behind unhealthy kids – foods that cause adverse reactions.
– Demystifying Food Labels: CEO panel shares how to read food labels and understand the difference in certifications, what is truly healthy, and the latest trends in the food industry.”
I’m so excited about this show that I’m giving away 2 tickets for you and a friend to attend! Oh but that’s not all. Upon arrival you’ll receive your very own natural gift basket valued at $100! I’m officially jealous. Can I be your date?
Here’s all you have to do:
Tweet the following for your chance to win:
I want to be given the gift of #health with @DoTheDaniel’s @CNSugrue & @WholeLifeExpoTO! http://goo.gl/ZvZzWm #WLE14
** Tweet must comply with above format to be entered to win. Winner must be following all twitter accounts as listed in Step # 1. Contest odds depend on how many valid entries are received. Contest runs until Friday, November 28th 2014 at 5:00pm EST. One Winner will be chosen at random and announced via @CNSugrue’s Twitter account on November 28th 2014. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash value. Contest winners will be contacted and subsequently emailed for personal details to have their prize and ticket details organized. Contest open to Canadian residents only. Travel and accommodations for contestants not living in Toronto or the GTA willnot be included in prizing.**
About Whole Life Expo: Whole Life Expo – is Canada’s largest annual showcase of natural health, alternative medicine, and green living, drawing close to 20,000 consumers. Health conscious visitors come to sample superfoods, indulge in healing bodywork, meet top health professionals, and listen to expert speakers.
Photos: Whole Life Expo
For more behind the scenes of my #DoTheDaniel adventures , make sure to follow along with my Instagram Account.